Chances are you heard about our “Win a Trip for Two to Cuba” Sweepstakes and you want in. You also probably heard that you need a Facebook account in order to enter the contest but you don’t have one. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! We would hate for you to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Below you will find a quick and simplistic guide to creating your account.
First things first, you’ll need to go to the Facebook website: www.facebook.com
1. Located on the right side of the homepage you’re going to see ‘Sign up”. This is where you will enter in your information to start you free account.
2. Once you complete the form in its entirety you should receive an email confirming your new account details. Open a new window in your browser ans log into your email account. Now open the email from Facebook.
3. Click the link and follow the instructions to open your new Facebook account.
Side Note: You can hold off on adding friends/associates until you have completed your profile in its entirety. Simply click ‘skip’ located in the right corner of the page.
4. You will then be asked questions regarding your education, interests, etc. Don’t worry though; this is just to connect you to like-minded individuals and people that you may know.
5. You will also be asked to add a picture of yourself This way old friends can put a face to “that name that sounds so familiar”. This is not mandatory though so don’t feel that this is required.
Congratulations! You’re officially a Facebook user. Now just mosey on over to our site www.facebook.com/insightcuba and click on the sweepstakes tab to enter. If you’re still having trouble though, simply click this link http://a.pgtb.me/n2nmnr and follow the instructions to enter and win a free trip, on us!